Friday, January 2, 2009

Kirk & Bones: The Great Ice Planet Adventure: Part 5: Mystery Babe

With the sun now set, our fearless heroes drift in and out of consciousness looking for a miracle or a warm body.

Bones: Do you see what I see or are my eyes playing tricks on me Jim? Is that the girl from your dreams?

Kirk: It might be Bones. She looks familiar, but she has clothes on, so I'm just not sure. Let's see if we can break free of the snow Bones. We might just have ourselves a close encounter with an alien space babe. Those are always a delicacy.

Bones: Well, perhaps we should be cautious here Jim.

Kirk: I always travel with protection. Not to worry Bones.

Bones: Good heavens Jim.

Kirk: No Bones. Not like that. You. I have you. You can give her a full exam and make sure all the readings check out first before I sample the goods.

Bones: Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor not a gynecologist! Well, maybe I could help there. More importantly some good news, the temperature is rising. I can feel it in the air.

Mystery Babe: I seek the one called Spock.

Kirk: Yes, well, funny thing, we seek the one called Spock too. Maybe you can ---

MB: You are not Spock?

Kirk: No. No I am Captain James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise. I seek out new life and new civilizations like yourself.

MB: If you are not Spock then I must go.

Kirk: Wait. Where are you going? Come back. I have Bones with me. You can have the best of both worlds with us!

Bones: Damn it Jim! That Vulcan is just infuriating even when he's not around.

Kirk: Don't I know it. He just cost us some well-deserved, warm-blooded, interplanetary intercourse.

Bones: Yes Jim, I would have enjoyed speaking with her as well.

No comments: